Are you interested in a high school experience that will allow you to develop your unique strengths, as well as be a collaborator, leader, and changemaker? You are a girl without limits and we want you to join us at Josephinum Academy of the Sacred Heart.
We want to get to know you, your interests, and your dreams, so be prepared to talk about yourself throughout the application process. Apply online or contact our Admissions Office for more information.
APPLICATION DEADLINES AND TUITION
Tuition for the 2017-2018 school year is $8,720. We are committed to ensuring that a Josephinum education is accessible and affordable for all families. Click here for additional details about scholarships and financial aid.
EIGHTH GRADE STUDENTS APPLICATION CHECKLIST
- Attend an Open House*
- Attend a Shadow Day*
- Submit your FLSP Application (if applicable)
- Submit an Application for Admission
- Submit your FACTS Financial Aid Application at factsmgt.com (if applicable; FLSP applicants are
not required to re-submit this application)
- Send in your Teacher Recommendation Form* - Download a Teacher Recommendation Form, have a former teacher fill it out, and send it to Stephanie Castrounis at email@example.com
- Complete and submit a Request for Records Form and return it to Josephinum via fax at (773) 292-3963 or mail to:
The Office of Admission
1501 North Oakley Boulevard
Chicago, Illinois 60622
- Take the Entrance Exam** - Eighth grade students interested in attending Josephinum should plan to take the Entrance Exam on January 14, 2017 at 8:00 a.m. Please bring the following items to the Entrance Exam:
- $25 testing fee (cash or check made payable to Josephinum Academy)
- Two #2 pencils
- Sixth, Seventh, and Eighth grade report cards, standardized test scores and attendance/discipline reports (If possible)
- Any special needs documentation (if applicable)
HIGH SCHOOL TRANSFER STUDENTS APPLICATION CHECKLIST
*Highly recommended, but not required
**All incoming 9th grade students are required to submit entrance exam scores. Students who take an entrance exam at another Chicago Catholic high school may have their test scores transferred to Josephinum.
Josephinum Academy of the Sacred Heart does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, or disability in administration of its admissions policies. We seek a diverse student body in support of our mission, vision, and values and maintain an admissions process reflective of these goals. We encourage anyone to apply who can benefit from and contribute to our school community.