Future Leaders Scholarship Program (FLSP)
The Future Leaders Scholarship Program (FLSP) ensures that all girls have the right to a world-class, transformative, college-preparatory education. Applicants will demonstrate a strong commitment to academic success and positive school participation. This program is available only to incoming Freshman. It is not available to transfer students.
Submit your Online FLSP Application
Note that this application is different than the Josephinum application for admission and must be submitted separately. Applications will be reviewed and will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. All scholarships for the Class of 2024 have been awarded. Applications will open up for the Class of 2025 on a date to be determined.
Scholarship Guidelines for 2020-2021 school year*
*Number of scholarships at each level subject to change. The application committee reserves the right to make exceptions to the guidelines on a case-by-case basis
**Josephinum Academy's tuition is $9,550 for the 2020-2021 school year
***Please refer to the table below
+Seventh grade GPA
Financial eligibility guidelines for 2020-2021 school year
Steps to apply for FLSP
- You must be a current 8th grader
- Submit an online FLSP Application or download to complete manually
- Submit the 250-word essay (part of the FLSP Application)
- Submit a Josephinum Academy Admissions Application
- Complete the financial verification process via FACTS
- Submit your final seventh grade report card
- Include at least one personalized letter of recommendation (not the Joephinum Teacher Recommendation Form) from your teacher, principal, or counselor. The letter should include the following information about the FLSP applicant:
- How long and in what context have you known the applicant?
- Why do you think this applicant would be a good candidate to attend Josephinum AND receive a scholarship?
- Please send this letter to email@example.com or Attn: Admissions Department, Josephinum Academy, 1501 North Oakley Boulevard, Chicago, IL 60622.
*For future reference, Priority Consideration is given to applicants that take the Entrance Exam at Josephinum and apply by a certain date still to be determined for the 2021-2022 school year. Any applications submitted after this date will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis, and scholarships will be awarded based on the strength of the application.