View an Up Close and Personal Building Tour with our Jo Students!
Personal Tour of the Jo
In addition to our Open House dates referenced above, you may also contact email@example.com to schedule an in-person meeting and tour the building with our Admissions department.
The Jo is still actively enrolling Transfer Students. If you are considering joining us as a Transfer Student, please reach out to our Admissions Office. We will be happy to walk you through the steps and connect you with our principal, faculty, and even a student, to learn more about what it's like to be part of our one-of-a-kind community.
Other ways to to learn more about the Jo:
- Watch our videos! "Get to know Josephinum" takes you through a day in the life of a Jo girl and and "The Jo Student Experience" introduces you to more of our students and highlights the many things that make the Jo so special.
- Explore our website - Check out our academic program in more detail, follow our athletics and arts programs and see what Jo students do for fun.
- Follow us on Social Media - See what's going on at the Jo right now! Check us out on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel - Watch additional videos of student activities and other important happenings at the Jo.
- Read about us - Check out our Conversation Piece annual community newsletter to see some of last year's highlights.
- Stay in touch - Submit an inquiry form to make sure we can keep you updated with important Josephinum news.
Plan a Shadow Day
Shadow Days for the Fall/Winter 2021-2022 period are still being organized, so program details will be posted here as soon as they become available.
Shadow Days are a great way for students to get to know the Jo. Come and experience a day in the life of a Josephinum student with a Shadow Day. Eighth and seventh grade girls will join a Jo student for the day and get to know what it means to be a Girl Without Limits. Meet our incredible faculty and become inspired by our unique approach to 21st-century education.
Shadow Days are typically held weekly during the Fall/Winter season and students spend the full school day at the Jo with their shadow partner. Verbal or written permission must be provided by a parent or guardian in order to attend a Shadow Day. Most elementary schools consider a certain number of shadow days excused absences. Group Shadow Days can be arranged for elementary schools or other organizations
For prospective students and families that wish to visit the Jo and see our campus in person before Shadow Days resume, please contact our Admissions Office to arrange a private tour or a meeting with our Head of Admissions, Kathryn Bartholomew.