View an Up Close and Personal Building Tour with our Jo Students!
The Jo is still actively enrolling Transfer Students. If you are considering joining us as a Transfer Student, please reach out to our Admissions Office. We will be happy to walk you through the steps and connect you with our principal, faculty, and even a student, to learn more about what it's like to be part of our one-of-a-kind community.
Other ways to to learn more about the Jo:
- Watch our videos! "Get to know Josephinum" takes you through a day in the life of a Jo girl and and "The Jo Student Experience" introduces you to more of our students and highlights the many things that make the Jo so special.
- Explore our website - Check out our academic program in more detail, follow our athletics and arts programs and see what Jo students do for fun.
- Follow us on Social Media - See what's going on at the Jo right now! Check us out on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel - Watch additional videos of student activities and other important happenings at the Jo.
- Read about us - Check out our Conversation Piece annual community newsletter to see some of last year's highlights.
- Stay in touch - Submit an inquiry form to make sure we can keep you updated with important Josephinum news.
Shadow Day Info
Tuesday, January 25th and Thursday, January 27th will be our first offered Shadow Days of 2022. If interested, 7th and 8th grade students can make a reservation through our Shadow Day calendar here. We will be updating our calendar monthly for more Shadow Day opportunities so stay tuned!
We welcome future Cougars to attend a Josephinum Shadow Day! 7th and 8th graders may attend Josephinum classes in the morning and have a special lunch with Josephinum friends. It's a great opportunity to get to know more about what it's like to be a part of this wonderful community. Shadow days begin at 9:00am and will end by 12:30pm. Reserve a spot via our Shadow Day calendar, and the Admissions Team will follow-up with details in advance of your visit. See you then!