Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Frequently Asked Questions for the start of the 2020-2021 school year are below. Please check back frequently as we will be adding new information as the school year progresses.
- Why are we going digital? How long will we be digital?
- What will the daily schedule look like?
- Will students need to be online at specified times?
- Attendance requirements/policies. What if they can't be on scheduled times?
- What platforms will be used? What apps do students need?
- Grading policies?
- Will we have clubs and sports?
- What academic and social-emotional supports are available?
- How will students interact with each other?
- How will students interact with teachers and counselors?
- Will the building be open?
- How is this program different from Digital Learning last spring?
- How is Digital Learning at the Jo different from other schools?