TEST AT JOSEPHINUM ACADEMY
We invite 8th grade girls to join us at Josephinum Academy for the Catholic High School Entrance Exam on Saturday, December 7, 2019 at 8 a.m. This exam is a mandatory step in the application process to attend Josephinum Academy. Sign up in advance to reserve your seat for the exam. Sign up opens Saturday, November 30.
Students please bring: Two #2 pencils $25 testing fee (cash or check payable to Josephinum Academy) Special needs documentation (if applicable)
Josephinum is offering more than $200,000 in merit-based scholarships to the incoming class. Consideration will be given to those who test with us and promptly submit their Future Leader Scholarship Program (FLSP) application. Apply today at josephinum.org/flsp.
Josephinum staff will be available to address any questions you may have regarding the admissions process.
If possible, parents/guardians should bring:
- Your child's 7th and 8th grade report cards or transcript
- Your child's standardized test scores
- Your child's current school attendance/discipline records
- A teacher recommendation letter/form
- Your 2017 tax returns and W-2s (if applying for FLSP or aid)